Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Routeburn Track! this is me and Jakapo on a bridge admiring the beauty all around us. isn't it incredible??? this is before it started raining....











Routeburn. It started raining shortly after we began...but that just added extra beauty, and funny memories, but unfortunately, less pictures

So it rained, and rained, and rained. Did i mention it rained. ps: i was keeping my feet warm next to the stove.

The end. It was still raining ps. we were daring and went out for a pic in our dry clothes....
Climbing in Wanaka. This was probably the BEST thing i've done in NZ thus far. 3 days devoted to climbing! it was SO GREAT!
Climbing Tombstone in Wanaka.

The view from the top of pitch 1 Me ascending pitch 2










70 m abseil from the multi-pitch....ps this is ramsay, not me...sorry.
Logan teaching me the ways of the shears...yes, i sheared a sheep. and it was great!












Well, i'm LOVIN NZ and having the time of my life! i hope that everyone else is having a swell time back home doing whatever you are doing. let me know how you all are!

No comments: